Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nathan Ackerson
2-9-09
Written Communications

Narrative Paragraph
February 19, 2007 at Mt. Lacrosse around seven o’ clock I was riding my snowboard down a slope, way too fast for my skill level. I took a side trail and I was heading for a jump when I saw three kids sitting in front of it. I had to steer around the kids and I hit the jump facing forward. I got in the air and straightened myself out, but then I caught the front of my board in the snow and slid face-first for about ten feet in the snow. I didn’t and still don’t remember anything for the next two hours. It was later resolved that I had burst a cyst in my brain and I had to have brain surgery. Today I still have headaches but it is a better outcome as one that would have occurred if I hadn’t gone to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment